Do I Need SEO
- 85% of Internet users find websites through search engines.
- 90% of Internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results.
- 75% of Internet users have the intention of purchasing product or service when using search engines.
- Increase Brand visibility.
- Make your website more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Helps in cost effective customer acquisition.
- Enhance Product findability.
- Improve overall page ranks of the website.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization can be achieved only by forming a well designed SEO campaign Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is often considered the more technical part of Web marketing. This is true because SEO does help in the promotion of sites and at the same time it requires some technical knowledge.
We provide services in SEO which can be measured as well as quantified for discreet results. A progress reporting structure ensures customers of the improvement of website presence on the net as a whole through a matrix of keywords targeted, back links created, articles filed and traffic on the site. A detailed comparison report is provided on a constant duration to demonstrate the page rank growth through out the process. It includes on page as well as off page optimizations. For details feel free to drop your contact details at Get-A-Quote and we will get back to you shortly.